Essay About Me, Planning and Career








My name is Muhammad Amir Aiman BIn Mohamad Jamil. My age is eighteen years old. I was born on 12 May 2001 in Hospital Besar Kangar, Perlis. I am the second last and also only boy among seven siblings. I stayed with family in Kodiang. My father passed away in 2010 and my mother is a teacher. My application to continue my studies at Kolej Poly-tech MARA in Kuantan, Pahang has been successful. I want to follow my father's footsteps to be an engineer. So I chose the program of Dipolma In Civil Engineering (Construction Safety). the duration of the study is 2 years and 4 months. After graduated from diploma, I will find a way to be an engineer in any company in Malaysia or overseas. This is because, ideals to become an engineer was carred in the heart while in elementary school. Not only being an engineer but also a source of inspiration to all young people who venture into this field. With the opportunity given by MARA, I will try to become an engineer who charismatic and necome a successful human capital to the nation. I will surely do anything to achieve my goals to fulfill my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Campus Life