Essay about Me,Planning and Career






My name is Muhammad Firdaus Bin Mohd Uzir. I am 18 years old and already completed my high school life at SMKGR last year and futher my studies at KPTM Kuantan. I take Civil Engineering (Construction Safety) program to continue my studies. My study planning for my future is I continue my studies at KPTM Kuantan and my program is Civil Engineering (Construction Safety). I target that I will score CGPA 3.5 and above. It is because I want to create a better chance for me to gain knowledge overseas. The reasons why I want to study overseas are because I want to gain new experience study in other countries. The facilities also much better compared to Malaysia’s universities. Enviroment at overseas also more encourage me to study because there are a lot of top students in many other countries study there too. I also plan to improve my soft skills and working experience. It is because nowadays every companies will hire a great and qualities engineer to join their company. Thus, with good softskills and a lot of working experience, I will be a quality engineer and easy to get job in the future.After graduated, I plan to get a job in a company that need a dedicated, well developed and rensposible person. I want to gain more experience and will work with the company for three of five years more. After that, I will futher career to become a safety officer. However, I need to get a license first and 5 years working experience at site. I plan to collect some money to give to my parents because I owed them too much since I was a child. I also want to save some money to buy  house and vehicles for myself. That is all my plans for my future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Campus Life