INTERESTING CHARACTERS IN MY CLASS


  Interesting characters in my class.There are sixteen students in my class.Her name is Syafiqah but her nickname is Pika.She always complains about doing job without an assitant.She is not really hardworking but she always done an assignment that lectures give.This girl is quite noisy and love to notice that she is pretty 
.She has the confident to talk in front of people and she is a smart girl. Other intersting character in my class is Fakhri. He is a funny guy and love to makes us laugh almost everyday. Fakhri is also a smart and intelligent guy. Everyone in the class often ask him if there are questions to ask. This guy also love to play football and he is quite impressive in this sport.In a nutshell,my friends have shown me to see a better range of personalitites.


                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Campus Life