Place I must visit before I die. One of it is Universal Studio. I want to go there because I heard from my friends the place is very interesting place to visit and spend time with family. Universal Studio Singapores is a theme park located within Resort Sentosa on sentosa Island, Singapore. Beside that, i want to go Langkawi island. it is because wonderful place to consider spend holidays. Langkawi is also popular with its Kuah town. Any tourists would love to shop there as it gives them almost everything they need and also good facilities for travel, and lots of tourism agencies if we want to go for island-hopping.Another from that,i also like to travel to the another country . The place that i want to go is Paris ,London .The most Prominent landmark in Paris would have to be Eiffel Tower.The view from the top is spectaculor.There are also a few places do romance like Paris does,so i can go with my lovely person to the romantic place like Eiffel Tower.Paris are also famous for food lover .
Image result for eiffel towerImage result for universal studio singapore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Campus Life