The worst year of my life. Although it was three years ago but it was so pain and give bad memories that still effect my life untill now. At the midnight of January, the accident began out of nowhere. the accident was happened in hostel at my school. I was too shocked because when I wanted to go to the toilet, I saw a bunch of smoke came from my friend's room. When i went to his room, the room was on fire and I shouted as loud as I could to warn my other friends. I immediately called the fire department to save our hostels from fire. The worst part was all belongings was burnt in the accident. The fire fighter told us the accident happened because some students smoked and the cigarette butt burned the curtains. Hence the fire spread quickly untill it burnt our hostel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Campus Life